Accessibility Statement for the Wondr Program
Measures to support accessibility
Wondr Health takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of the Wondr Program:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
Measures taken to make this website more accessible
The Wondr Program implements the following measures to make our site more accessible:
- Change color contrast based on a light background.
- Change color contrast based on dark background.
- Change the font for readability.
- Change the Site’s colors.
- Describe words by mouse selection.
- Display an alternative description of the images.
- Displays the site’s contents in a new window clearly and readable.
- Enable keyboard navigation
- Enables users to type contents using the mouse.
- Fonts – Ability to increase and decrease the site font, adjust, align etc’
- Highlight links on the site
- Highlighting headers on the site.
- Increase the content chosen by the cursor, showed in a tooltip.
- Increase the cursor and change its color to black or white.
- Increase the display to 200%.
- Matching and monochrome option for color blind people.
- Stops blinking and flashing of moving elements
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. The Wondr Program is fully conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Fully conformant means that all of the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Wondr Program. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on eM Life:
- Phone: 855-999-7549
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visitor Address: 2790 Merit Dr Building 9 Suite 700, Dallas, TX 75251
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
The Wondr Program is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- VoiceOver on an Apple computer
- JAWS and NVDA assistive technologies for Windows and Apple devices
Accessibility of the Wondr Program relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of the Wondr Program , there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for The Wondr Program:
Wondr Health assessed the accessibility of the Wondr Program by the following approaches:
Please send any formal complaints to email@example.com
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
Director of Compliance and Security